Since 1950, the San Antonio Symphony League has served the San Antonio Symphony. Through its educational, fundraising and outreach efforts, the Symphony League has helped our orchestra grow and prosper.
Over the past three years, San Antonio Symphony League Members have volunteered more than 22,100 hours of service and raised over $335,000 to support YOUR San Antonio Symphony.
Benefits of Membership
- Symphony League members receive a 20% discount on Symphony Season Subscriptions.
- Receive advance notification of San Antonio Symphony subscription sales, Programming and special events.
- Assist in supporting the Symphony’s many educational programs by serving as a volunteer during educational and fun Symphony League events.
- Receive Symphony League member’s only invitations to social events including meeting guest artists, orchestra members and more.
- You will receive periodic newsletters, invitations to the League’s general membership meetings and a copy of the League’s annual membership directory.
League Supported Activities
- Symphony Ball with Belle Presentation
- Young People’s Concerts
- Paint to Music
- Orchestra Luncheons
- Guest Artist Hospitality
- Symphony Special Projects
For more information contact Lynn Amos, Co-VP of Membership at email@example.com or Lynda Jacob, Co-VP of Membership at firstname.lastname@example.org